One of the most difficult decisions you may make regarding the design for your home is your landscaping plan. While you might know exactly what you want for the details inside your home, choosing a scheme that will work for the exterior of your residence could be difficult. Your landscape design will be the first impression your home makes, and you know it needs to be good. At Pinestraw Place – Landscape Supply, our experienced team can provide insight and assistance as you make these important decisions.
For many South Carolina homeowners, a natural approach to landscaping is preferable. You may love the look of wild flower gardens and natural elements, but you may be unsure of how to incorporate those things into an overall design scheme. If you think that a more natural approach could be the best way to create the yard of your dreams, you could find the following helpful:
- Consider low-maintenance plants that will repopulate themselves naturally, coming back year after year.
- Research native plants for your area, as these are most likely to work best in your yard.
- Use water features to add interest and depth to your natural landscaping plan.
- Consider including plants that do not require a lot of pruning or management.
- Include plants and flowers that will benefit the local bee population.
- Use shrubs, plants and other natural elements to outline flower beds or distinguish specific areas of your yard.
Whether you want a formal, traditional landscape design plan, or you prefer a more natural approach, we can help. Our team of landscaping professionals can help you create your plan from scratch or choose elements to add to your current design scheme that will enhance the exterior of your home. Call today to schedule a time for a member of our team to come to meet with you, evaluate your needs and create a plan that will benefit your family for years to come.